Saturday 23 June 2012

Backless Pleather



Had a fab night a couple of weekends ago! We had a 90's dance music dance fest, with some other old school dance thrown in. My mate played a great set too. I wore this dress I got for Christmas at H&M, it was a bit hot though after dancing till 5am, but meh, it looks fab, heh! I also tried something a bit new with my eye makeup and went a bit Cleopatra, with some bright red lipstick as well. I think you can kind of see it in the bottom (fabulous, amazing, awesome) photo.
I love the back of this dress. You can't really see in the photo but the top part is actually pleather, as is the whole waistband. Love the pretty pleated skirt too. 
What's everyone up to this weekend? I have a wedding this evening so I really need to decide what I''m wearing. I also have a lot of work to do for school, ergh! Ah well, have a good weekend everyone!

Dress and bangles; H&M: Earrings; Tu at Sainsburys.

No comments:

Post a Comment